Visitors to Czestochowa are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, temples, and art. A top sight in the city is Jasna Gora Monastery.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Czestochowa
- The closest major airport is in Katowice (KTW-Pyrzowice), 23.6 mi (38 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Czestochowa
Notable city landmarks like Jasna Gora Monastery and Czestochowa Museum of Iron Ore Mining might be worth a visit. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Galeria Jurajska is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Myszkow Amphitheater and Palace Fabrykanta.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Czestochowa. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Arche Częstochowa - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Ibis Czestochowa - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Mercure Czestochowa Centrum - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a conference center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its walkable location.
Getting Around Czestochowa
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Czestochowa Glowna Station. Czestochowa might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Czestochowa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Czestochowa each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F