Overview of Hotel Zum Goldenen Fässchen
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Single Room
Basic Single Room
Comfort Double Room
Comfort Twin Room
About this area
Hotel Zum Goldenen Fässchen is located in Daun. Eifel Volcano Museum and Eifeler Glockengiesserei are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Wild- and Erlebnispark Daun and Adler und Wolfspark Kasselburg. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nuerburgring or Nordschleife.Visit our Daun travel guide
- Schalkenmehrener Maar - 12 min drive
- Nuerburgring - 22 min drive
- Nurburgring Castle - 24 min drive
- Nordschleife - 25 min drive
- Himmerod Abbey - 33 min drive
- Gerolstein Station - 19 min drive
- Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn) - 59 min drive
About this property
Hotel Zum Goldenen Fässchen
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.