Visiting Deir El Harf
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Deir El Harf has to offer. Around the area, top sights include Beirut Municipal Stadium, Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium, and Pigeon Rocks.
- You'll find 231 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beirut
- The closest major airport is in Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Deir El Harf
Beirut Municipal Stadium, Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium, and Pigeon Rocks are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Animal Encounter and Waves Aqua Park.
As you plan your vacation to Deir El Harf, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 91 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Radisson BLU Martinez Hotel, Beirut is located 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of Deir El Harf. This 5-star hotel in Beirut features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Four Seasons Hotel Beirut is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the center of Deir El Harf. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Beirut can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Riviera Hotel Beirut is 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from central Deir El Harf. This 5-star hotel in Beirut features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Our customers like its pool and central location.
Dressing for Deir El Harf
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 7.91 inches of rain falls on Deir El Harf each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F