Visitors can enjoy all that Deuba has to offer including the waterfront, parks, and restaurants. The tucked away and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.), 45.6 mi (73.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Suva (SUV-Nausori), 45.9 mi (73.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Deuba
The picturesque setting of Vunanui Bay and Viti Levu exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Waidroka Bay Dock to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Deuba, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 32 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Waidroka Bay Resort is located in the heart of Deuba. This 3.5-star resort in Deuba features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- The Warwick Fiji is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the center of Deuba. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Korolevu can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- The Pearl South Pacific Resort is located 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the heart of Deuba. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Pacific Harbour can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Deuba
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 71.22 inches of rain falls on Deuba each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 65°F