Find Cheap Hostels in Discovery Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Discovery Bay
Other property types in Discovery Bay
Clock Tower Guest House
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Lot 12 Bengal Beach
What Is a Hostel?
If you're hoping to find a low-cost place to stay in Discovery Bay, there are 12 accommodation options here to choose from, including hostels. No two hostels look the same, but these dormitory-style accommodations all feature the following:
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
- Budget prices
- A social setting
Hostels are a great way to stay in Discovery Bay for a lower cost, so you can save your money for going out.
Hostels in Discovery Bay
While you're choosing somewhere to stay, take a look at this top hostel in Discovery Bay:
Hotbox Bud & Breakfast - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant. Rooms come with showers.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Discovery Bay?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 87° F and nighttime temperatures average 67° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 69° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 73° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 68° F at night
- Average rainfall is 50.87 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Discovery Bay?
Depending on what interests you, you might appreciate these places:Natural Features
- Green Grotto Caves
- Puerto Seco Beach Park
- Luminous Lagoon
- Cardiff Hall Beach
- Runaway Bay Beach
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Roman Catholic Church
Generally, Discovery Bay is known for its:
How to Get to Discovery Bay and Around the Area
You can fly into the closest airport in Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.), 33.3 mi (53.5 km) away from the city center.