Envision yourself in a new city: you might see yourself strolling through downtown, looking up at the monuments or the beautiful nature wherever you look. However, Dizengoff Square is one attraction you have been prepared for in particular. The time has finally arrived to get there.
Best Places to Stay at Dizengoff Square
Hotels near Dizengoff Square
Dizengoff Square is the perfect place for time travelers.
It is in Tel Aviv, which is 30 miles outside of the national capital, Jerusalem.
You'll find plenty of accommodation options within easy walking distance of Dizengoff Square. The Dan Tel Aviv, Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel and Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel are among the popular ones.
There's certainly no need to spend a fortune on accommodation. You will find a number of budget options positioned near this attraction. The Hilton Tel Aviv, 0.7 miles away, or the Royal Beach Tel Aviv, at a distance of 0.8 miles, will most likely be what you're looking for.
Some people just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Lucky for you, you can choose from a wonderful range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. One of the local favorites is the Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, a walk of just 1 mile away. There is also the Alma Hotel & Lounge. You'll easily find this spot just 0.9 miles away.
Take in the rich notes of coffee beans and buy a tasty treat at Ozen Bar. This well-known coffee shop is the perfect resting point for visitors who plan to spend time at Dizengoff Square. For a full meal, Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel is a restaurant that tourists often dine at. And lastly, order a few cocktails and talk to some of your fellow travelers while you kick back at Mike's Place.
After checking out Dizengoff Square, you may choose to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Looking to find a good activity when it's raining outside? Visit Bauhaus Center and spend time indoors while you appreciate the interesting displays.
- Explore Dizengoff Centre, which boasts a wide range of stores and places to eat.
- Even the most discerning art enthusiast with be pleased with the thought-provoking collection located at Gordon Gallery.
- Gaze at the other buildings or find a comfortable vantage point and do some people watching when you visit Rabin Square.
- Gather intriguing insights into the politicians and decisions that impact the daily lives of the local community at Tel Aviv City Hall.
Visitors to Dizengoff Square often take advantage of the train. Hashalom is the closest station and is a short 1 mile away.
Places to stay in Downtown Tel Aviv here on Expedia provide everything you need, so you will definitely get venues near Dizengoff Square you'll love. You won't be the only one searching: Downtown Tel Aviv was a quite beloved place in the past twelve months. You can rest easy when it's time to make your reservation, too: guests of all kinds endorsed their Downtown Tel Aviv hotel. You're just a few clicks away from all the information you need.
- You'll find lodging in Downtown Tel Aviv will always be ready to show you into fresh and tidy rooms.
- The staff at accommodation close to Dizengoff Square go beyond all expectation which is fitting for such a magnificent feature.
- You're on the right site if you want spaces that are soothing in addition to presentable and fresh.
As you can see, it's clear why Downtown Tel Aviv accommodation saw extra visitors in the last year than 2015. With our comprehensive database of hotels near Dizengoff Square, you can stay right at your preferred spot.
Downtown Tel Aviv Interesting Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to do in Downtown Tel Aviv after Dizengoff Square is checked off your schedule.
- Stop off for a tempting supper of its signature ingredients and discover an adorable market to get some souvenirs.
- Prepare to notice Downtown Tel Aviv also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat after you spend some hours on its ample pastimes.
- Downtown Tel Aviv adventures haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but bookings have been rising, meaning today is the day to book.
Arrange your things, wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and say hello to more than a few new landscapes. Paying a visit to Downtown Tel Aviv is unquestionably the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Dizengoff Square. Reserve now!