Overview of Large apartment downtown, quiet, comfortable, free tea, coffee
Explore the area
About this property
Large apartment downtown, quiet, comfortable, free tea, coffee
Welcome also to all business travelers on Dole and surroundings!
For you all the amenities of the city center in peace and comfort.
We offer you tea, coffee and chocolate powder :)
Apartment 150m2, 18th century, classified 2 stars, spacious, warm, bright, colorful, isolated, and comfortable!
4 bedrooms of about 20m2 each. Total capacity 8 people. The rooms not rented remain closed. So you are alone in the apartment. Lounge chairs relax, 1 bathroom, kitchen, 1 toilet, common courtyard. Possibility individual hammam in addition!
Secure bike parking in building. Easy parking all around the apartment.
A / ch double + ch 2 single beds
B / 2 chs 2 single beds
From 5 to 8 people with supplement:
C / + 1 bdrm 2 single beds (with passage in A or B to go to the bathroom)
D / + 2 bedrooms 2 single beds (with passage in A or B to go to the bathroom)
E / 3 chs 2 single beds
You have everything at your disposal !!!
1 to 5 minutes:
* Food businesses: Bakers, award-winning chocolatier pastry chef among the first best chocolatiers in France, gluten-free bakeries and pastries, butcher, cheese maker, caterers, supermarket, wine shop, organic shops, tea / coffee specialist
* Market covered with fruits, vegetables, fresh fish among others, organic market on Thursday, weekly markets clothing, bags and various
* Cafes, tea rooms, Franche-Comté restaurants, French cuisine and wines, pizzerias, Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Indian, kebabs, fast food
* Tourist Office, banks, post office, various shops: clothing, lingerie, shoes, hat, tailors, jewelers, haberdashery, bookstore, drugstore, telephone operators, vapers, supervisor, opticians, pharmacies.
* Hospital 10mn
* To have ... To do :
The Collegiate Church and its superb harmonium, the historic center with its beautiful old buildings, the Pasteur's house, the museum, the harbor with boat rental without license, the canal and its cafes restaurants, artists' studios, Eurovélo route Nantes Budapest, canal strolls, swimming area with barbecues, table tennis, volleyball area, football, outdoor games early childhood, museum, cinema, galleries, theaters, children's corner, kayak, horse riding, swimming pool, aquaparc , tree climbing, golf, bmx, forest, animal corner, bicycle rental, basilica, churches, mosques!
Many festive, gourmet, sports and cultural activities are offered throughout the year, with key dates now:
The week-end of the perched cat, Circus and Fanfares, The carnivals, the peasant barbeque ...
* The apartment
It is a charming apartment all in color, high ceiling with moldings and nonfunctional fireplaces.
The bedding is of good quality. 3 bedrooms have a table or desk. Closets, dressings or dresser in each room.
HiFi system in 2 single beds.
The living room is furnished with 4 individual relax chairs with footrest or seats, a large carpet appreciated by both adults and children. Possibility of another chair. A TV with free boxing. Wifi available.
The kitchen is equipped with a table 6/8 places, a washing machine, a dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, gas cooker with oven, fridge, freezer, crockery and all cooking utensils, as well as a stereo system. You have the basic products; oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar.
The bathroom has a bath / shower with a shower screen, a sink. apartment is on the 1st floor without elevator. Pleased to welcome you :)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Close to skiing
- Ski lift privileges
- Ski privileges
- Internet access
- 4 bedrooms
- On the lake
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- In the city center
- In the mountains
- In a rural location
- Near outlet shopping
- Near a zoo
Things to do
- Water park
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf nearby
- Winery tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Cycling nearby
- Sleeps 8
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Property is also known as
About this area
- Collegiale of Notre-Dame - 2 min walk
- Musee Pasteur - 4 min walk
- Lamarche-sur-Saone City Hall - 28 min drive
- St. Bartholomew Church - 28 min drive
- Camille Baudry Bridge - 28 min drive
- Dole Station - 7 min walk
- Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional) - 15 min drive
- Le Gustalin — 3 min walk
- Bouchon Le Grévy — 4 min walk
- G&A Kebab — 4 min walk
- Le Sureau — 5 min walk
- La Romanée — 5 min walk