Overview of NH Dresden Neustadt
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Family Room (2 adults + 2 children)
Standard Room (Extra Bed 2 adults + 1 child)
Standard Room (Extra Bed 3 adults)
About this area
Near a metro station, NH Dresden Neustadt is in a walkable area with great shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include Church of Our Lady and Dresden Castle, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Semper Opera House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at EnergieVerbund Arena or Heinz-Steyer-Stadium.
- Alter Schlachthof - 14 min walk
- Movie Nights at the Elbe - 6 min drive
- Goldener Reiter - 6 min drive
- International Congress Center Dresden - 7 min drive
- Pfund's Creamery - 7 min drive
- Friedensstrasse Station - 2 min walk
- Dresden-Neustadt S-Bahn - 13 min walk
- Dresden (DRS) - 11 min drive
- McCafé - 2 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min walk
- Joy's Bar - 3 min walk
- Newtown-Bar - 4 min walk
- Rosis Gartenbaude - 4 min walk
About this property
NH Dresden Neustadt
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Dresden. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 6 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dresden NH
- Hotel NH Dresden
- Nh Dresden Altmarkt Hotel Dresden
- Hotel NH Dresden Neustadt
- Nh Dresden Hotel Dresden
- Nh Hotels Dresden
- Nh Hotel Dresden
- NH Dresden Neustadt Hotel
- NH Dresden Neustadt Dresden
- NH Dresden Neustadt Hotel Dresden
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
There was a long wait to check in with only 2 people at the front desk. We were surprised at how expensive breakfast and parking was at this location further out of the center of the city. The pillows were a bit flat and the bed a bit hard. It was also very difficult to get into the fitness center because our key card was not working and we had to go down to the lobby twice to try and fix it.