Find Cheap Hotels in Dublin from $56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Cheap Hostels in Dublin
- Kinlay House Hostel2-12 Lord Edward St, Temple Bar, Dublin
The price is $66 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 263.7/5Good! (87 reviews)
- Generator DublinSmithfield Square, Smithfield, Dublin, Dublin
The price is $69 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264/5Very Good! (981 reviews)
- Trinity College Campus AccommodationWest Chapel, House 10, College Green, DublinGet Rates4/5Very Good! (614 reviews)
- Gardiner House Hostel76 Upper Gardiner Street, Dublin
The price is $83 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264/5Very Good! (162 reviews)
- Abigails Hostel7-9 Aston Quay, Dublin, DublinGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (203 reviews)
- Oliver St John Gogarty Hostel & Penthouse Apartments58 Fleet Street, Temple Bar, Dublin, DublinGet Rates3.4/5Good! (152 reviews)
- Aparto- MontroseStillorgan Road, Dublin, DublinGet Rates3.7/5Good! (36 reviews)
- Garden Lane BackpackersGarden Lane, Dublin
The price is $107 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.4/5Wonderful! (40 reviews)
- Abrahams Hostel82-83 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, DublinGet Rates3.8/5Good! (114 reviews)
- Destiny Student - New Mill8-10 Mill St. The Liberties, DublinGet Rates3.7/5Good! (337 reviews)
3-star Hotels in Dublin
- Maldron Hotel Newlands CrossNaas Road, Newlands Cross, Dublin, Dublin
The price is $84 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.2/5Very Good! (997 reviews)
- Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge23-25 Bachelors Walk, Dublin, Dublin
The price is $79 per night from Feb 22 to Feb 234.2/5Very Good! (1,495 reviews)
- Temple Bar Lane19 Temple Lane South, Dublin
The price is $56 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13.8/5Good! (174 reviews)
- Carnegie Court HotelNorth Street, Swords, Dublin
The price is $77 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 314.2/5Very Good! (275 reviews)
- Academy Plaza Hotel10-14 Findlater Place, off Upper O'Connell St, Dublin, Dublin
The price is $66 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.2/5Excellent! (2,149 reviews)
- Holiday Inn Express Dublin City Centre28-32 O'Connell Street Upper, Dublin
The price is $75 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.5/5Wonderful! (1,186 reviews)
- Harding HotelCopper Alley, Fishamble Street, Christchurch, Dublin, Dublin
The price is $77 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 44.4/5Excellent! (994 reviews)
- Roxford Lodge Hotel46 Northumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin, Dublin
The price is $99 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.5/5Wonderful! (514 reviews)
- No 9 Rathgar9 Zion Road, Rathgar, Dublin
The price is $56 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.4/5Wonderful! (109 reviews)
- Tom Dick and Harriet's97-98 Upper Dorset Street, Dublin
The price is $100 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.5/5Wonderful! (23 reviews)
Cheap Hotels in Dublin
Dublin offers cheap accommodation options and a range of things to see and do, making it a great vacation choice for budget-conscious travelers. In addition to its well-known attractions like Ha' Penny Bridge and Dublin Castle, this destination is home to St. Stephen's Green and War Memorial Gardens, which you can enjoy while spending very little.
If you're looking for low-cost places to stay in Dublin, you can choose from the 205 budget accommodations in the area. These options offer competitive rates and get good reviews from travelers searching for a bargain:
Travelodge Dublin Airport South - 3-star hotel. You'll find free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its proximity to public transportation and overall value.
Aspect Hotel Dublin Park West - Customers like this 3-star hotel for its comfortable rooms and overall value. It offers free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant.
Maple Hotel - At this 2-star hotel, you can take advantage of free WiFi. Reviews mention the quiet guestrooms.
Trinity College Campus Accommodation - 2-star hostel. You'll find free WiFi, an indoor pool, and a restaurant at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its central location and proximity to the airport.
Ibis Dublin - Customers like this 2-star hotel for its central location and clean rooms. It offers free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant.
Planning Your Trip to Dublin
Still picking your trip dates? Learn more about the best months to go with these temperature and rainfall stats so you can maximize your time.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 66°F
- Coldest months: January, February, March, and December, with an average temperature of 35°F
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, and January, with an average rainfall of 3.08 inches
- Driest months: April, March, February, and June, with an average rainfall of 1.85 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Dublin
Dublin attracts visitors with its top museums and live music scene, and offers plenty to see and do without spending a fortune. You can budget for the popular local attractions that are highest on your list, such as Ha' Penny Bridge and Dublin Castle, and choose other low-cost activities to fill your itinerary. Explore and snap photos of landmarks like Christ Church Cathedral and St. Patrick's Cathedral, or get outdoors at St. Stephen's Green.Dublin is also notable for its:
- University life
- Historical sites
Getting Around Dublin
The most convenient airport is in Dublin (DUB), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) away from the city center. Walk to nearby metro stations like Jervis Station, Abbey Street Station, and St. Stephen's Green Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Dublin Tara Street Station, Dublin Pearse Street Station, or Dublin Connolly Station.