Find Hotels in East Bank
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Dec 19, 2018
Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise - Every Thursday from Luxor for 07 & 04 Nights - Every Monday From Aswan for 03 Nights
Visiting East Bank
History buffs will enjoy exploring East Bank, and visitors give high marks for the temples, beautiful gardens, and riverfront. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its museums. Top sights in the city include Luxor Temple, Karnak, and Valley of the Kings.
- There are 133 hotels and other accommodations in East Bank
- The closest major airport is in Luxor (LXR-Luxor Intl.), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in East Bank
The city is well known for its museums and cultural venues like Luxor Museum. Its temples and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Luxor Temple, Karnak, and Valley of the Kings. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Colossi of Memnon and Medinet Habu.
In East Bank, you'll be able to select from 133 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and central location.
- Sofitel Winter Palace Luxor - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Nile Compound Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and central location.