Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelIdeal for the business and leisure traveler, near Edinburgh Airport and Zoo.
Popular property highlights
Located between Edinburgh Airport and Zoo this hotel is a 5 minute walk from the Gyle Shopping mall and Edinburgh Business Park. Local bus stops outside the hotel and runs between airport and city centre.
Fantastic leisure club
Family friendly leisure facilities on site. Gym, 15m swimming pool with a hot tub, sauna and steam room to relax and enjoy during your stay.
Spacious bedrooms that are great for couples & families. Offering either 1 king bed or 2 double beds. All have air conditioning, Smart TVs featuring pay to view movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Edinburgh Marriott Hotel
The Edinburgh Marriott has 300 on-site complimentary car parking spaces proving an ideal base for all that Edinburgh has to offer. We also offer free WiFi in lobby, restaurants and public areas (usage in bedrooms and meeting rooms for a surcharge). Concierge services and 12 meeting spaces are also available. The hotel now proudly serve Starbucks® coffee!
Leave your car at the hotel and get the bus into the city center where you can explore all of Edinburgh’s historic sites. Close to the hotel in Edinburgh Zoo where you can see hundreds of animals, including the famous pandas! With 245 bedrooms and excellent on-site facilities this is an ideal base for a city break in Scotland, whether for business or leisure.
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 12
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 638
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 6867
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Smart TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Our hotel offers two outlets for dining within. We have Chats Lounge Bar, which is an informal bar, offering snacks and drinks all day. There is a television within the bar offering various satellite channels to enjoy and Chats Lounge Bar also has an outside seating patio, which is an ideal place to enjoy the Scottish sunshine.
Source Grill Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner and serves a variety of delicious food. Our Marriott breakfast is served throughout the morning and offers a wide variety of cooked and healthy options for you to enjoy.
Nearby Things to Do
Our hotel offers excellent leisure facilities that are complimentary throughout your stay. The Leisure Club opens at 6am and closes at 10pm every day. There is a gyms with cardiovascular and weight equipment as well as a 15m swimming pool with a hot tub, sauna and steam room.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10, plus a GBP 50 deposit
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: GBP 50
- Pet fee: GBP 10
- Edinburgh Marriott
- Marriott Edinburgh
- Marriott Hotel Edinburgh
- Marriott Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Marriott Edinburgh Scotland
- Edinburgh Marriott Hotel
- Edinburgh Marriott Hotel Scotland
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert