Find Hotels in El Limon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 20, 2020
Visiting El Limon
Visitors can enjoy all that El Limon has to offer including its beaches. In El Limon, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Samana (AZS-El Catey Intl.), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in El Limon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Moron Beach. In the area, you'll also find El Limon Falls and El Salto del Limon.
As you make plans for a getaway to El Limon, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 221 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Casa Blanca - Luxury Beach Villa in Gated Community is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the center of El Limon. This 3.5-star resort in Las Terrenas features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- Casa Bamboulita - 5 Bedroom Villa With sea Views in the Middle of Nature is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from central El Limon. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Las Terrenas can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Viva Wyndham V Samana - Adults Only - All Inclusive is located 9.9 mi (16 km) from the heart of El Limon. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Samana can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for El Limon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for El Limon is 55.83 inches
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F