Imagine yourself on your perfect vacation: you might think you'll be wandering through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the marvellous settings everywhere around you. But there is one feature you've been especially looking forward to: El Rastro. Right now is the moment to get there.
Find Your El Rastro Accommodation
Hotels near El Rastro
If you have only got the time to see one or two attractions during your time here, El Rastro deserves to be a priority.
The country's capital city, Madrid, houses this destination.
With 139 hotel options located within a radius of 0.6 miles of El Rastro, you'll certainly be spoiled for choice! The Urban, NH Collection Palacio de Tepa and ME Madrid are definitely some of the more popular ones.
Within reach are an array of value-for-money hotels if you're looking to keep prices to a minimum while you're traveling. The Hotel Ritz and the Westin Palace, Madrid are a couple of well-placed hotel options that are only 0.9 miles and 0.8 miles away.
If you're searching for somewhere to stay that's extra special, you'll come across a number of upmarket accommodations within walking distance. A local favorite is the Villa Real Hotel, a walk of just 0.7 miles away. There is also the AC Hotel Recoletos by Marriott. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
As you and your group walk around the streets that encompass El Rastro, stop at Delic. Take in the delightful aroma of coffee and taste test a few delicious treats. If you've seriously worked up a hunger, go to Hotel NH Collection Palacio de Tepa, which is also close by, for a hearty meal. To finish the night the right way, take one last short walk and grab a couple of beers at Malacatín.
Before you pack your bags, check out the other things to do here:
- Spend time at Museum of Popular Art and Traditions and discover their admirable collection of impressive art.
- Peaceful on the inside and visible from afar, Church of San Cayetano is not just a place of worship, but a well-known tourist attraction as well.
- Teatro Pavon is a great venue to enjoy a local show.
- If you need a well-deserved break, stroll over to Plaza de Cascorro, grab a coffee, and watch all the action at this popular meeting place.
- If you're searching for a peaceful location for some reflection, you may want to visit La Paloma Church.
Embajadores is the closest station to El Rastro, it's located about 0.3 miles away. Located 0.4 miles away, Pirámides is yet another terminal in this area.
Our database of resorts and lodging in Madrid City Centre has all you need, so you'll surely get accommodation near El Rastro you'll fall in love with. You will not be alone lots of travelers opt for Madrid City Centre when they want a remarkable getaway. When reservation time hits, you can rest easy: new admirers of all manner would propose their Madrid City Centre hotel to a friend. All the secret guidance you need we have right here.
- From large families to newlyweds, we've got suites that are serene for everyone.
- Rooms in Madrid City Centre lodging will always be fresh, presentable, and primed to welcome you in.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent site, the staff at lodging near El Rastro provide awesome service.
Your prized spot is waiting thanks to Expedia's extensive registry of hotels near El Rastro.
Intriguing Madrid City Centre Facts and Figures
There are still more things to do in Madrid City Centre when you've done El Rastro.
- Read about activities near Madrid City Centre so you can really leave no sight unexplored.
- Savor a nice snack of the local ingredients and discover the perfect boutique to buy a few necessities.
- You will find Madrid City Centre also knows a thing or two about customized assistance after an afternoon spent on its a full schedule of activities.
Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and greet more than a few all-new group photos. Paying a visit to Madrid City Centre is decidedly the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near El Rastro. Reserve now!