Visiting Elk City
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Elk City, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the water parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, monuments, and festivals. In Elk City, there are 29 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Elk City
The city's cultural venues include Oklahoma Route 66 Museum and National Route 66 Museum. The picturesque setting of Ackley Park and Acme Brick Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Water-Zoo Indoor Water Park and Elk City Golf and Country Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Elk City. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elk City - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elk City - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Clinton - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Elk City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for Elk City is 29.87 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 26°F