Visitors can enjoy all that Sayre has to offer including the golf courses and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. You'll find 31 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Elk City.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sayre
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sayre Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find National Route 66 Museum and Ackley Park.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Sayre - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sayre
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 29.92 inches of rain falls on Sayre each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 26°F