Visitors can enjoy all that Fano has to offer including the theaters, waterfront, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 84 hotels and other accommodations in Fano
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ancona (AOI-Falconara), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fano
The city is notable for landmarks like Fortuna Theater, Church of Saint Peter in Valle, and Malatesta Castle. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Amphitheater Rastatt and Marina Dei Cesari.
In Fano, you'll be able to select from 84 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Castello Montegiove - Amenities at this country house include a golf course and free WiFi.
- Tag Hotel - Our customers like the proximity to shopping at this property. Amenities at this property include free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Hotel Sole Resort & Spa - Amenities at this inn include a full-service spa and a private beach. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Getting Around Fano
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Fano Station. Fano may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Fano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Fano gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F