Visiting Fogo Island
Travelers to Fogo Island will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fogo Island
Though you might not find your ideal accommodation in the center of Fogo Island, you can stay in another city in the area.
- There are 2085 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Atlantic Provinces, and top sights to visit include Dartmouth Crossing and Halifax Citadel
- There are 3866 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Canada - New England, and top sights to visit include Dartmouth Crossing and Halifax Citadel
Dressing for Fogo Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°F during the day and 11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Fogo Island is 35.60 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 14°F