Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Gaudies has to offer. There are 127 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gaudies
Places to visit in the larger region include Pamiers Cathedral, Maison des Consuls, and Mirepoix Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find St. Michael's Church and Saint Martin Animal Park in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Gaudies, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Premiere Classe Pamiers is 7 mi (11.2 km) from the center of Gaudies. This hotel in Pamiers features free WiFi and free parking.
- Ibis Budget Castelnaudary is 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from central Gaudies. This 2-star hotel in Castelnaudary features free WiFi and free parking.
- Clos Fleuri is located 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the heart of Gaudies. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Castelnaudary can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Gaudies
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Gaudies gets about 25.51 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F