Find Hotels in Dun
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $31
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2019
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Dun has to offer. Around the area, top sights include Montsegur Castle, Gorges de la Frau, and Lombrives Cave.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Dun
- The closest major airport is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 46.8 mi (75.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dun
Montsegur Castle, Gorges de la Frau, and Lombrives Cave are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Mirepoix Cathedral and Maison des Consuls in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Dun, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Domaine Thomson is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Dun, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Domaine de la Barre is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center. This bed & breakfast in Dun features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Dun
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Dun each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F