Top Hotels Near Gelateria Ice da Luciano in Ischia Porto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Gelateria Ice da Luciano
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Gelateria Ice da Luciano Hotel Guide
Gelateria Ice da Luciano is an excellent excuse for a vacation.
Come and experience it in Ischia Ponte.
Looking to rest your head near Gelateria Ice da Luciano? Then you'll be pleasantly surprised, as there are 23 choices to choose from, all a short walk away. The IL Moresco Hotel and Spa, Punta Molino Hotel Beach Resort and Spa and Miramare E Castello Hotel are some of the popular ones.
There are a generous number of budget-friendly hotels conveniently located within walking distance. The Villa Lieta, 0.1 miles away, or the Hotel da Raffaele, found 0.9 miles from here, might just suit your needs.
Remember that you have the option of booking one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a treat. One of the local favorites is the Hotel Mare Blu, a walk of only 0.2 miles away. Another option is the Hotel Continental Ischia. You'll easily find this spot just 0.7 miles away.
As you and your family walk around the streets that surround Gelateria Ice da Luciano, stop at Frani. Take in the roasted coffee beans and taste some delicate pastries. If you've well and truly worked up a hunger, visit I sapori di giulia, also within walking distance, for a complete meal. Want to finish the night with a few beers? You won't need to travel too far to come across La Virgola.
Other Places to Visit near Gelateria Ice da LucianoBefore your vacation ends, get a taste of some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Gelateria Ice da Luciano:
- If you're a fan of the fine arts, your stay won't be complete without time spent at Diocesan Museum.
- While we don't have the answers to humanity's burning queries, you might be able to mull over them at Santa Maria della Scala, one of the most visited churches in the area.
- You don't need to be a history fan to get something out of an excursion to Guevara Tower. This historic tower sticks out above the rest!
- Aragonese Castle might only be open to the public at pre-arranged times, so make sure you book a time to see this traditional castle.
- Give in to your fantasies about Willy Wonka's factory at Cioccolateria Atelier delle Dolcezze where you'll find a huge range of tasty sweets to satisfy those sugar cravings.