Visitors can enjoy all that Geyzing has to offer including the lakeside setting, temples, and forests. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and culturally-rich setting.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Geyzing
- The closest major airport is in Bagdogra (IXB), 42.5 mi (68.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Geyzing
The city is notable for landmarks like Pemayangtse, Tashiding Monastery, and Dubdi Monastery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Norbugang Chorten and Khecheopalri Lake.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Geyzing. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Chumbi Mountain Retreat Resort & Spa is located in the heart of Geyzing. This 4.5-star hotel in Geyzing features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
- The Elgin Mount Pandim, Pelling is located within 0.9 mi (1.5 km) of the city center. This 4-star resort in Geyzing features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Summit Newa Regency is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Geyzing features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Geyzing
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 14°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Geyzing is 16.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 15°F