Visitors can enjoy all that Pelling has to offer including the temples, lakeside setting, and waterfalls. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and culturally-rich setting.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Pelling
- The closest major airport is in Bagdogra (IXB), 43 mi (69.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pelling
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pemayangtse. Additionally, you'll find Tashiding Monastery and Khecheopalri Lake in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Pelling. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Chumbi Mountain Retreat Resort & Spa is located in the heart of Pelling. This 4.5-star hotel in Geyzing features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
- Summit Newa Regency is located in central Pelling. This 3-star hotel in Geyzing features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- The Elgin Mount Pandim, Pelling is located within 0.5 mi (0.8 km) of the city center. This 4-star resort in Geyzing features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Pelling
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- Pelling gets about 16.22 inches of rain per year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°F