Those traveling to Goncalves are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Chest Stone, Boa Vista Palace, and Amantikir Park. In Goncalves, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Goncalves
A favorite place to visit in the city is Waterfall Cruise. In the area, you'll also find Chest Stone and Boa Vista Palace.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Goncalves. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Pousada Solar d'Araucária is located within 2.3 mi (3.8 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star pousada in Goncalves features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Pousada Serra Vista is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star pousada in Goncalves can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Pousada Vida Verde is 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star pousada in Goncalves can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
Top places to visit in the area include Amantikir Park, 15.8 mi/25.4 km from the city center, and Forest Garden, which is 21 mi/33.9 km away.
Dressing for Goncalves
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- Goncalves gets about 1.57 inches of rain per year
- January and March are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F