- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Breakfast Available
- 24/7 Front Desk
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (North)
- Max people: 5Max adults: 5Max children: 4
2 Queen Beds
Entertainment - 32-inch TV with satellite channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator
Bathroom - Private bathroom, a hair dryer, and a shower/tub combination
Practical - Safe, iron/ironing board, and desk; rollaway/extra beds and free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and heating
Room is accessed via exterior corridors
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
About this area
Located in Grand Canyon, Maswik Lodge - Inside the Park is near a train station. Bright Angel Lodge and Phantom Ranch are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canyon Visitor Center and Hopi Point. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Grand Canyon travel guide
- Grand Canyon Backcountry Information Center - 5 min walk
- Bright Angel Trailhead - 6 min walk
- Lookout Studio - 9 min walk
- Bright Angel Lodge - 9 min walk
- Mary Jane Colter Buildings - 14 min walk
- Grand Canyon Railway - 14 min walk
- Flagstaff Pulliam Field Airport (FLG) - 97 min drive
- Maswik Food Court — 1 min walk
- Mazwik Pizza Pub — 1 min walk
- Harvey House Café - 10 min walk
- The Arizona Room - 11 min walk
- Yavapai Cafeteria - 4 min drive
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- 32-inch TV
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Connecting rooms available
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.