- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Wedding Villa in Chianti - Villa la Veronica
Choose dates to view prices
Exclusive Double Room, Garden View
Deluxe Double Room, Garden View
Economy Room, 1 Bedroom
Exclusive Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Greve in Chianti
Located in Greve in Chianti, this villa is in a rural area. Ponte Vecchio and Pitti Palace are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Boboli Gardens and Rose Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nelson Mandela Forum or Coverciano.
- Boboli Gardens - 35 min drive
- Piazzale Michelangelo - 39 min drive
- Pitti Palace - 41 min drive
- The Mall Luxury Outlet - 43 min drive
- Basilica of Santa Croce - 45 min drive
- Florence Rovezzano Station - 33 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 45 min drive
- Caffè S. Anna - 13 min drive
- Enoteca Ristorante Fuoripiazza - 13 min drive
- La Cantina - 13 min drive
- Trattoria Di Borgo - 13 min drive
- La Birroteca - 13 min drive
About this property
Wedding Villa in Chianti - Villa la Veronica
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice view and good service. Happy to be staying in this property.