Visitors can enjoy all that Hachinohe has to offer including the festivals, parks, and baseball games. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its breweries.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Hachinohe
- The closest major airport is in Misawa (MSJ), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hachinohe
Cultural venues in the city include Korekawa Archaeological Museum, Hachinohe City Museum of Art, and Hachinohe City Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Hachinohe Park, Niida Park, and Hachinohe Mine. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hachinohe Yatai Village Miroku Yokocho and Nagane Sports Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Hachinohe. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dormy Inn Honhachinohe Hot Springs - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and walkable location.
- Comfort Hotel Hachinohe - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Daiwa Roynet Hotel Hachinohe - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking. Expedia customers like its central location and WiFi.
Getting Around Hachinohe
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Hachinohe Station. Hachinohe might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hachinohe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Hachinohe each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F