- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of HAKONE ASHINOKO HANAORI
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
About this area
Located in Hakone, HAKONE ASHINOKO HANAORI is on a lake. Hakone Ropeway and Hakone Shrine are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and Hakone Gora Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Fuji Speedway, or consider a night out at Fujisan Juku no Mori Ampitheater.Visit our Hakone travel guide
- Lake Ashi - 4 min walk
- Ōwakudani - 3 min drive
- Hakone Ropeway - 6 min drive
- Pola Museum of Art - 7 min drive
- Hakone-en Aquarium - 11 min drive
- Hakone Gora Station - 10 min drive
- Kowakidani Station - 10 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 89 min drive
- 桃源台ビューレストラン - 1 min drive
- Grande Riviere Hakone - 7 min drive
- Paseo - 8 min drive
- La Terrazza - 8 min drive
- Bakery & Table - 8 min drive
About this property
HAKONE ASHINOKO HANAORI
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location is very good, near the cable car station, staff was friendly and helpful