Those traveling to Hedekas are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 79 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Trollhattan (THN-Vanersborg), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hedekas
Places to visit in the larger region include Smedja Volund, Vitlycke Museum, and Evenstorps Rock Carvings. In the area, you'll also find Fjallbacka Golf Club and Dalslands Moose Ranch.
As you plan for your vacation to Hedekas, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 79 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Best Western Hotel Carlia is 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from central Hedekas. This 3.5-star hotel in Uddevalla features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- TanumStrand is located 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the heart of Hedekas. This 4-star inn in Fjallbacka features 3 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Stora Hotellet Bryggan is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the center of Hedekas. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Munkedal can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Hedekas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Hedekas each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F