Find Hotels Near Hengchun Old Town East Gate, Hengchun from $30
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Hengchun Old Town East Gate
Top Hotels Close to Hengchun Old Town East Gate
Hengchun Old Town East Gate Hotel Guide
Still fighting valiantly against the slow grind of time, Hengchun Old Town East Gate is now quite a popular tourist destination.
Eager to rest your head near Hengchun Old Town East Gate? You'll be pleasantly surprised, since there are 58 options to consider, and they're all a short walk away. The Riverside Hotel Hengchun, Long Holiday Inn and Summer X Genial Hotel are a few of the most popular ones.
Whether you're globetrotting by yourself or with others, you might prefer to book your accommodation with one of the several budget hotels in the area. The Warm Sun Ocean Guest House and the Time House Backpakers-Adult Only are two great options. The first is 0.3 miles away, while the other is 0.7 miles.
If you'd like to treat yourself, enjoy excellent service and simply relax, take a look at the selection of high-end hotels a short drive away. Whether you drop your suitcases at the Chateau Beach Resort or the Caesar Park Kenting, you're bound to be impressed.
If you walk around the avenues near Hengchun Old Town East Gate, you will find 松块 Chillax Inn. Have a coffee, grab a sweet treat and appreciate the wonderful sights and sounds. Wanting something more nourishing? 东门玉女豆花 is a recommended dining place in the area. To cap the night off, take one last short walk and grab a couple of beers at 墾丁Player音楽餐庁、酒吧.
Other Places to Visit near Hengchun Old Town East GateOnce you're done with Hengchun Old Town East Gate, you should check out what the rest of this area can offer you:
- Make sure to visit Hengchun Old Town North Gate, still standing as it was constructed many years ago, and learn the story behind its lengthy and compelling history.
- Stare at the imposing walls of Hengchun Old Town South Gate and imagine the scenes that went on at this historic arch.
- Look up at the imposing walls of Hengchun Old Town West Gate and try to visualize the scenes that went on under this historic arch.
- They say life is better when you're beach-side, so ensure you plan a trip to Nan Wan Beach, a popular spot for locals and visitors.
- Take a relaxing stroll in the great outdoors at Mt. Guan.