Visiting Herceg Novi
Visitors to Herceg Novi are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, mountain views, and churches.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in Herceg Novi
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dubrovnik (DBV), 16 mi (25.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Herceg Novi
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Savina Monastery, Kanli Kula Fortress, and Church of St Michael. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Kotor Bay. You'll also find Igalo Beach and Our Lady of the Rocks in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Herceg Novi. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Perla - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Apartments Herceg Novi - Our customers love the overall value and walkable location at this apartment. This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a free manager's reception.
Dressing for Herceg Novi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Herceg Novi gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F