When you daydream of a new place, you might see yourself ambling through the streets, taking note of the monuments or the marvellous settings everywhere around you. But there's one attraction you are prepared for most of all: Het Princessehof. For years, it has been an item on your bucket list, and the moment has arrived to mark it complete.
Accommodation Nearby Het Princessehof
Hotels near Het Princessehof
There's surely a reason why flocks of adventurers choose to go to Het Princessehof year after year.
You'll find it in Leeuwarden. If you plan on vacationing in Amsterdam, the capital city, you'll only have to drive 70 miles.
With 11 places to stay within 2 miles of Het Princessehof, spend less time traveling and more time having fun. Only 0.4 miles away is the Post-Plaza Hotel & Grand Café. The Hampshire Hotel - Oranje Leeuwarden and the Fletcher Hotel-Paleis Stadhouderlijk Hof, 0.4 miles and 0.2 miles away, are also worth checking out.
Savvy travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' will be happy as there are a couple of lower-priced hotels nearby. A couple of popular choices are the Leeuwarder Euro Hotel and the Bastion Hotel Leeuwarden. The first is 0.7 miles away, while the second is 1 mile away.
If you'd prefer to book a room somewhere that you can blissfully describe to friends and family when you get home, you'll be pleased to know that there are a few charming upmarket establishments nearby. Incredible amenities are waiting for you at the Studio New York and the City Centre Guesthouse De Rozenboom. These establishments are a short distance of 0.7 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
While you're roaming the area surrounding Het Princessehof, do not miss out on sampling the delicious coffee and sweet delights at Jan Coffee & Drinks. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, have a meal at another nearby establishment, Post-Plaza. If you're not ready to call it, wander over to Stenden Hotel.
Here's a selection of some of the other things that are offered in close proximity to Het Princessehof:
- Fine liquor enthusiasts should not refuse a fun day out with friends at Boomsma Beerenburg Distillery.
- You'll find it hard not to admire the structural design of Oldehove, a much-loved historic tower that has managed to withstand the test of time.
- Take a casual walk on the grounds of Prinsentium. Get out outdoors and take in the fresh air.
- Fries Natuurmuseum is a fun filled day for people of all ages and you are sure to discover some interesting things about the history of our planet.
- Grote Kerk is a special place for some, however anyone can enjoy its tranquility and beauty.
Some tourists get to Het Princessehof by train. It's just a walk of 0.4 miles from Leeuwarden to this destination.
Our directory of Leeuwarden places to stay supplies all you need, so you can be certain to get venues near Het Princessehof that you'll adore. Leeuwarden had more than a few travelers in the last twelve months, so get searching. All the insider information you're looking for you'll find right here. Once you're ready to make your booking, rest easy: many sightseers would propose their Leeuwarden hotel to an office-mate.
- Fitting for such a magnificent feature, the fronk desk service at hotels near Het Princessehof is wonderful.
- Rooms in Leeuwarden accommodation are always neat and orderly.
- You're on the perfect website if you want rooms that are pleasant in addition to fresh and orderly.
Hotels near Leeuwarden saw additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. And thanks to Expedia's extensive catalogue of hotels near Het Princessehof, we see your preferred spot in your future.
Leeuwarden Interesting Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in Leeuwarden after Het Princessehof is checked off your list.
- Happen upon a boutique to search for necessities and stop off for a tasty meal of its regional foods.
- Prepare to notice Leeuwarden also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend a time on its ample excursions.
- Leeuwarden is currently beginning to make itself known after having been kept secret.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Leeuwarden, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Het Princessehof from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few amazing new scrapbook photos!