Travelers to Holíč will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Holíč
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of St. Lawrence, Masaryk Museum, and Hodonin State Business and Language Academy. Additionally, you'll find Gallery of Fine Arts and Museum of Oil Mining and Geology in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Holíč, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Galant Lednice is 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the center of Holíč. This 4-star hotel in Lednice features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Štefánik is located 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the heart of Holíč. This 4-star hotel in Myjava features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Hotel Panon is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from central Holíč. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hodonin can enjoy access to a restaurant and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Holíč
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Holíč is 18.98 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F