History buffs will enjoy exploring Hue, and visitors give high marks for the local tours. Culturally-rich and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its temples and cafés. Top sights in the city include Imperial City and Lang Co Beach.
- There are 232 hotels and other accommodations in Hue
- The closest major airport is in Hue (HUI-Phu Bai Intl.), 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 53.2 mi (85.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hue
Its historic sites and temples are notable and landmarks include Imperial City, Thien Mu Pagoda, and Con Hen. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lang Co Beach, Thuan An Seaside, and Suoi Voi. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hue Museum of Royal Fine Arts and Dong Ba Market.
In Hue, you'll be able to select from 232 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hue Riverside Villa - Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Hue City Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Hue Four Seasons Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Hue City Centre features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Pilgrimage Village Hue - This 4.5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Hue
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 64°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hue is 69.45 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 64°F