Find Cheap Hotels in Ikeja, Lagos from $24
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
3-star Hotels in Ikeja
- Valley Front Plus Hotel8 Alabi St, Lagos, LAGOS
The price is $37 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 263.5/5Good! (50 reviews)
- Hotel ibis Lagos Ikeja23 Toyin Street, Lagos
The price is $71 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 303.4/5Good! (103 reviews)
- Citiheight Hotel6, Sheraton Opebi Link Road, Ikeja, Lagos
The price is $59 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264/5Very Good! (39 reviews)
- Atlantic Hotels and Suites84 Oduduwa Crescent, GRA Ikeja, Lagos
The price is $65 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 263.1/5 (7 reviews)
- Posh Apartments Bussiness Hotel24A, Adekunle Fajuyi Way, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, LA
The price is $27 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 263.9/5Very Good! (12 reviews)
- De Rembrandt Hotels & Suites172 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, LagosGet Rates3.4/5Good! (32 reviews)
- Bamboo Lounge and Guesthouse38 Oduduwa Way, Lagos, Lagos StateGet Rates3.8/5Good! (4 reviews)
- Montana Residence16 Oduduwa Way, Lagos, LA
The price is $57 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.8/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
- Trendor Hotel4, Fadeyi Aladura street, Lagos
The price is $24 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 262/5 (3 reviews)
- Sky Rock Hotels24, Ogunsiji Street, Off Allen Avenue, Lagos
The price is $52 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
Cheap Hotels in Ikeja
Discover low cost places to stay in Ikeja on Expedia.com and book a trip that stays within your budget. You can browse a wide offering of accommodation choices with special Expedia Rates and member prices to find the best deal for you. Guided by our site's convenient page filters, you can search by price per night, or by top amenities like free breakfast and a swimming pool. If you're hoping for reasonable options around local sights, such as Ikeja Golf Club or Computer Village, try out the location filters to narrow down your search. While you browse, click the heart button to keep track of your favorites so that you can return to them easily and make your final decision.
Interested in a car or a flight too? Take your pick of the Bundle and Save vacation packages and discover more amazing deals by reserving transportation at the same time.
Planning Your Trip to Ikeja
Still choosing trip dates? Find out more about the local climate with these monthly averages so you can make the most of your time.
- Hottest months: March, February, April, and January, with an average temperature of 89°F
- Coldest months: August, July, September, and October, with an average temperature of 73°F
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, and October, with an average rainfall of 10.94 inches
- Driest months: January, December, February, and November, with an average rainfall of 1.57 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Ikeja
You won't need to spend a lot to get to know Ikeja. You can budget for the top local attractions on your list, and then fill your itinerary with activities that are easy on the wallet. Hunt for bargains with some shopping at Computer Village and Actis Ikeja Mall, or check out the area's cultural spots like Nigerian National Museum.Ikeja is also notable for its:
Getting Around Ikeja
The nearest airport is in Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.), situated 3.1 mi (5 km) away from the city center. Ikeja might not have very many public transit choices so a car rental could be an economical alternative to explore the area.