Visiting Isipingo Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Isipingo Beach has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include uShaka Marine World and Sahara Stadium Kingsmead.
- There are 235 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Durban (DUR-King Shaka Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Isipingo Beach
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include uShaka Marine World and Sahara Stadium Kingsmead. In the area, you'll also find Galleria Arbour Town and Galleria Ice Rink.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Island Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
Dressing for Isipingo Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Isipingo Beach is 1.10 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 52°F