Overview of Radisson President Beyazit Istanbul
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Standard Room, Non Smoking, Sea View
Superior Room, Non Smoking
Suite, Non Smoking, Sea View
Suite, Non Smoking, Sea View (Balcony)
Superior Room, Non Smoking, Sea View (Balcony)
Superior Room, Non Smoking, Sea View
About this area
Located in Istanbul's Istanbul City Center neighborhood, Radisson President Beyazit Istanbul is on the Strip and on the waterfront. Hagia Sophia and Pera Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Sultanahmet Square and Blue Mosque. Traveling with kids? Consider Isfanbul Theme Park, or check out an event or a game at Vodafone Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Istanbul travel guide
- Grand Bazaar - 4 min walk
- Beyazit Square - 4 min walk
- Hippodrome of Constantinople - 13 min walk
- Suleymaniye Mosque - 15 min walk
- Blue Mosque - 17 min walk
- Beyazit Station - 4 min walk
- Istanbul Kumkapi Station - 9 min walk
- Istanbul (IST) - 46 min drive
- Terras – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Radisson President Beyazit Istanbul
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- This property's English Pub restaurant will be closed until further notice.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Plus President
- Best Western Plus President Hotel
- Best Western Plus President Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Plus President Istanbul
- Best Western President
- Best Western President Plus
- Best Western President Plus Hotel
- Plus President Hotel
- President Best Western
- President Hotel Best Western
- Best Western Istanbul
- Istanbul Best Western
- The President Hotel
- Best Western Plus The President Hotel
- Radisson President Beyazit Istanbul Hotel
- Radisson President Beyazit Istanbul Istanbul
- Radisson President Beyazit Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Located very near the cultural center of Istanbul and favorite dining designations and shopping areas. Has a great view of the Sea of Marmara and great to enjoy breakfast in its sixth floor, not to mention a hearthy hearthy