Visitors to Ivano-Konstantinovskoye are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ivano-Konstantinovskoye
Places to visit in the larger region include Zvenigorod Historical Architectural and Art Museum, Savvino Storozhevsky Monastery, and Star Sports Complex. In the area, you'll also find House Museum of Mikhail Prishvina and Kubinka Tank Museum.
As you plan for your vacation to Ivano-Konstantinovskoye, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 22 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hilton Garden Inn Moscow New Riga is located 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the heart of Ivano-Konstantinovskoye. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Istra can enjoy access to a private beach and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi.
- Ecotel Snegirek is 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from central Ivano-Konstantinovskoye. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Snegiri can enjoy access to a private beach and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- Istra Resort And Spa is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the center of Ivano-Konstantinovskoye. This 3-star hotel in Zvenigorod features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
Dressing for Ivano-Konstantinovskoye
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 40°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Ivano-Konstantinovskoye each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°F