Travelers to Jinsha will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Jinsha, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kinmen Island (KNH), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Xiamen (XMN-Xiamen Intl.), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jinsha
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kinmen Folk Culture Village. You'll also find Taiwu Mountain Qingtian Hall and Tai Wu Shan Scenic Spot in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Jinsha. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tomato Red - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Kinmen Island features free breakfast and free WiFi.
- JINSA LAKESIDE VIEW RESORT - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kinmen Island can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Jinsha
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 51°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- About 45.24 inches of rain falls on Jinsha each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 51°F