Visitors can enjoy all that Jincheng has to offer including the parks, monuments, and museums. Top sights around the area include Wanshi Botanical Garden, Nanputuo Temple, and Cultural Art Center.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Jincheng
- The closest major airport is in Kinmen Island (KNH), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Xiamen (XMN-Xiamen Intl.), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jincheng
Notable city landmarks like Jiangongyu Islet and Wu Jiang Village might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Juguanglou Scenic Area and Zhaishan Tunnel.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Jincheng. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Time Hostel - Located in Kinmen Island, this 2.5-star guesthouse accommodation features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- In99 Hotel - This 2-star hotel in Kinmen Island features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
- Haifu Hotel and Suites - This 3.5-star hotel in Kinmen Island features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Popular places to visit in the area include Wanshi Botanical Garden, located 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center, and Nanputuo Temple, which is 13.6 mi (21.8 km) away.
Dressing for Jincheng
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- About 45.24 inches of rain falls on Jincheng each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F