Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Jinning has to offer. Around the area, top sights include Wanshi Botanical Garden, Cultural Art Center, and Nanputuo Temple.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Jinning
- The closest major airport is in Kinmen Island (KNH), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Xiamen (XMN-Xiamen Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jinning
Favorite places to visit in the city include Kinmen National Park, Banglin Wind Lion God, and Guningtou Battle Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Wanshi Botanical Garden and Cultural Art Center.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Jinning. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Home & Teak Homestay is located in the heart of Jinning. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Jinning can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- San Yuan Hostel is located in central Jinning. Guests who stay at this 3-star hostal in Jinning can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Backpackers.INN is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city center. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Jinning features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Nanputuo Temple, 15 mi/24.1 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Jinning
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 51°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- Jinning gets about 45.24 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 51°F