Envision yourself in an unfamiliar place: you probably picture yourself rambling around the lanes, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite landscapes all around you. However, there's one draw you're anticipating most of all: Kacicev Square. Now is the moment to check it off your bucket list.
Kacicev Square Hotels
Hotels near Kacicev Square
If you visit Kacicev Square, get ready to be carried to an entirely different place in time.
If you don't recognize Makarska, where it resides, you've probably encountered the capital city, Zagreb County, from which it is 180 miles.
If you want to stay someplace near Kacicev Square, we've got you covered. You'll be able to find 11 hotels within 2 miles. The Hotel Park and the Hotel Osejava are only 0.5 miles and 0.2 miles away. Another convenient option, the Bluesun Hotel Neptun - All Inclusive, is 2 miles away.
Tighten your belt and save your pennies by booking a few nights at a budget hotel in the neighborhood. 0.2 miles away, you'll come across the Hotel Biokovo, but if that's not quite right for you, then another option is the Hotel Maritimo, which is 0.8 miles away.
If you are the type of vacationer who enjoys all the added features, you can stay at one of the elegant upmarket hotels in the area. Make sure you investigate the latest deals at the Hotel Rosina (0.9 miles away) or the Aparthotel Miramare (0.3 miles away).
Want to start your day with a boost of energy? Romana (Obala kralja Tomislava 14, Makarska) sells coffee and pastries to drained sightseers and savvy locals. You won't need to venture too far to stumble upon Bounty (Š. Dr. F. Tuđmana 2, Makarska). This local bar is frequented by tourists wanting to let loose.
Before you head off, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- A visit to St. Mark's Church is a superb way to deepen your understanding of the local culture and religion.
- A landmark for locals as well as a house of worship, Church of St. Philip is worthwhile, no matter your religious beliefs.
- Feel the wind rush by your face, the waves at your feet and the salt on your face at Makarska Beach.
- Bring your camera when checking out St. Peter Lighthouse. This charming building and the surrounding scenery make for some memorable photographs.
- Tucepi Beach is a great place to let the kids run off some energy while you relax on the beach in the fresh sea air.
Makarska rooms here on Expedia supply all you need, so you're sure to get a place to stay near Kacicev Square that you'll enjoy. Makarska had quite a few arrivals over the past year, so get searching. Once you're ready to make your booking, roam boldly: visitors of all sorts would endorse their Makarska hotel to a friend or family member. Need help making a decision? You're just a click away from all the information and tips you're looking for.
- From families to travelers on their own, we offer relaxing rooms for everyone.
- You'll find accommodation in Makarska are always neat and orderly.
- The fronk desk service at accommodation near Kacicev Square will be awesome as you might anticipate near such a magnificent monument.
Suites in Makarska saw greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. Your favorite place lies in your future thanks to our extensive list of hotels near Kacicev Square.
There are still more things to see and do in Makarska with Kacicev Square crossed off your list.
- Happen upon an adorable store to get some fashion items and dine on a tasty snack of its trademark cooking.
- Use some hours to plot one or more of the action, and you'll soon see Makarska also is an ace when it comes to laying out the welcome mat.
- Makarska tourism has been only for those in the know until recently, but soaring numbers of visits mean today is the day to make your reservations.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Makarska, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Kacicev Square from Expedia. Pack your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old vistas and call on more than a few awe-inspiring new photo ops!