It's definitely worth making the time to visit Kalcheralm Ski Lift.
It's in Isarco Valley. If you plan to visit Vaduz, the nation's capital, you'll need to travel 100 miles.
There are about 3 hotel options within 6 miles of Kalcheralm Ski Lift. Some of your better options are the Hotel Wiesenhof and Naturhotel Rainer.
Occasionally it's a nice idea to spoil yourself. So if you're hoping to find a hotel with a bit more comfort and class, make sure you check out the Hotel Schneeberg Family Resort & SPA, which is just 5 miles away.
With sweet pastries, coffee and a snug atmosphere, Kalcheralm (Jaufenpaßstraße, 11, Racines) is the perfect place for tourists. It also happens to be 0.06 miles from Kalcheralm Ski Lift.
Other Places to Visit near Kalcheralm Ski Lift
You need not venture very far from Kalcheralm Ski Lift to find other things to see and do in this area:
- There's nothing better than shredding the snow all day and then heading inside for some rejuvenation. Stay at Ratschings-Jaufen to take advantage of their amenities.
- Racines-Giovo Gondola offers travelers who are visiting the area a comfortable and relaxing way to get about and appreciate the scenery.
- As you reach Stange Waterfalls, you'll feel revitalized by this natural phenomenon, its thunderous sounds and extraordinary misty flows.
- Be sure to go to Wolfsthurn Castle if you and your travel group enjoy learning about history.
- Jaufenburg Castle is one of the most impressive landmarks in the area, but it's wise to check if an appointment is required beforehand.