Visitors can enjoy all that Kalpitiya has to offer including the parks and university setting. In Kalpitiya, there are 24 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kalpitiya
Notable city landmarks like Dutch Fort of Kalpitiya and Jumma Mosque might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Kandakuly Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Kalpitiya. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Elements Beach & Nature Resort is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Kalpitiya can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Blue Whale beach boutique Resort is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star resort in Kalpitiya features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Wellé Wadiya is located within 2.1 mi (3.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Kalpitiya can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Kalpitiya
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Kalpitiya gets about 2.44 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F