Kanduboda Meditation Centre is an excellent starting point for a vacation.
It is in Gampaha District. If you plan on spending some time in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, the capital city, you'll only have to drive 17 miles.
Why travel further than you have to when you could just stay 6 miles away from Kanduboda Meditation Centre at one of the 2 possible hotels? Look into the Comilla Bungalow and Zeppelin Eco Cabins.
For delightful grub after a demanding day of sightseeing, head 0.05 miles from Kanduboda Meditation Centre to Sisara Foods (තෝසේ කඩේ) (4 Delgoda-Pugoda Road). This eatery is easy to get to and is always jumping with eager travelers.
Other Places to Visit near Kanduboda Meditation Centre
During your time here, you'll come to realize there is so much more than just Kanduboda Meditation Centre to check out:
- The relaxing ambiance at Wathurugama Buddhist Temple gives you the perfect opportunity to clear your mind.
- Explore your curiosity for religion by making time to see Kelaniya Raja Maha Vihara.
- Kirindiwela Temple is a building devoted to the worship of gods embedded with rich historical significance.
- Explore Kirindiwela Central College, a major institution of higher learning in this region.
- Take a stroll through the beautiful gardens of Henerathgoda Botanical Garden. Admire the wide range of plants, have a picnic with friends or simply take off your shoes and enjoy the grass between your toes.