Visiting Khao Yoi
Travelers to Khao Yoi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Khao Yoi, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.), 37.8 mi (60.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Khao Yoi
Places to visit in the larger region include Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park, Big C Superstore, and Phetchaburi Rajabhat University. In the area, you'll also find Wat Lin Chang and Nongyapong Hot Springs.
As you start planning your visit to Khao Yoi, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- SB.Inn is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the center of Khao Yoi. This 3-star hotel in Khao Yoi features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Sawang Resort Golf Club and Hotel is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from central Khao Yoi. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Khao Yoi can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am Beach Resort & Spa is located 31.7 mi (51 km) from the heart of Khao Yoi. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cha-am can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and quiet location.
Dressing for Khao Yoi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 54.61 inches of rain falls on Khao Yoi each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 69°F