Visiting Nong Ya Plong
Visitors can enjoy all that Nong Ya Plong has to offer including its parks. In Nong Ya Plong, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nong Ya Plong
The picturesque setting of Nongyapong Hot Springs and Kaeng Krachan National Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Wat Lin Chang to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to Nong Ya Plong, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 31 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Kwangchow Waterfall Natural Resort is located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of Nong Ya Plong. This 3-star hotel in Nong Ya Plong features a restaurant, free parking, and a terrace.
- Thanatthicha Buri Lake Resort & Spa is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from central Nong Ya Plong. This 3-star hotel in Nong Ya Plong features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- The Sun Resort is 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from the center of Nong Ya Plong. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ratchaburi can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a free stocked minibar.
Dressing for Nong Ya Plong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 68°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- About 54.61 inches of rain falls on Nong Ya Plong each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F