Visitors to Kissonerga are sure to enjoy the seaside, bars, and gardens. The welcoming and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Tombs of the Kings, Paphos Lighthouse, and Paphos Archaeological Park.
- You'll find 687 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paphos
- The closest major airport is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kissonerga
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Tombs of the Kings, Paphos Lighthouse, and Paphos Archaeological Park. Additionally, you'll find Paphos Harbour in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Kissonerga. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Anna Hotel Apartments - This 3-star aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its WiFi and spacious, clean rooms.
- Vrachia Beach Hotel & Suites - Adults only - Our customers love the bar and proximity to public transit at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Queen's Bay Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its room size and location.
Dressing for Kissonerga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Kissonerga gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F