Find Hotels in Kitale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Kitale has to offer including the golf courses and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Kitale
- The closest major airport is in Kitale (KTL), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kitale
The city's cultural venues include Treasures of Africa Museum and Kitale Showgrounds. Additionally, you might want to add Kitale Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Kitale, you can select from these places to stay within 5 miles of the central area.
- Aturukan Hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Kitale features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Engo Airport Resort Kitale is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Kitale features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Imani Radio & TV Ministries is located within 2 mi (3.3 km) of the city center. This 3-star guesthouse in Kitale features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Kitale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 52°F at night
- About 47.60 inches of rain falls on Kitale each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are September and December with an average of 52°F