Find Hotels in Klaudyn
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 26, 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Klaudyn has to offer. Around the area, top sights include Old Town Square, Royal Castle, and Lazienki Park.
- There are 765 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Klaudyn
Old Town Square, Royal Castle, and Lazienki Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Warsaw Uprising Museum and Warsaw Uprising Monument.
As you start planning your visit to Klaudyn, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 701 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum is 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from the center of Klaudyn. This 4-star hotel in Warsaw features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
- Polonia Palace Hotel is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from central Klaudyn. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Warsaw can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its family-friendly amenities and first-rate property condition.
- Warsaw Marriott Hotel is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of Klaudyn. This 5-star hotel in Warsaw features a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Grand Theatre, located 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city center, and Palace of Culture and Science, which is 7.1 mi/11.4 km away.
Dressing for Klaudyn
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Klaudyn gets about 21.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F