Visiting Koh Lan
Visitors to Koh Lan are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its walkable location. Around the area, top sights include Three Kingdoms Park, Anek Kuson Sala, and Wat Yan Temple.
- You'll find 2155 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pattaya
- The closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 52.9 mi (85.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Koh Lan
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Tawaen Beach, Ta-Yai Beach, and Ko Krok. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Na Baan Pier and Tien Beach.
In Koh Lan, you'll be able to select from 69 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Rachawadee Resort Moonlight - Amenities in this 3-star hotel room include free WiFi and a balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Baan Im Em - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Bee Orchid Pool Villa - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Three Kingdoms Park, located 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Anek Kuson Sala, which is 14.7 mi (23.6 km) away.
Dressing for Koh Lan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Koh Lan each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 70°F